Today international master students of “Petroleum chemistry and refining” program were given an excursion at the petrol station “OPTIMA”. This station is a partner of Gaspromneft company, which means that they use the same fuel as well as the software and corporate colors.
Students have learnt:
– the structure of the station,
- the structure of the station,
- how to maintain storage facilities,
- structure of a road oil tanker
- how to control Fuel quality
- how to evaluate software data, etc.
Students asked any questions they were interested in related to oil supply during the excursion.
Thanks to the leadership and staff of the company for giving a chance to our students to gain new experience!