Tomsk Polytechnic University invites international students to join them on the 27-29th of April, 2021 in Tomsk for the 1st International Scientific Conference “Scientific Initiative of Foreign Students and Postgraduates”.
Conference papers and discussions will be organised around the following subtheme: “Science as a vocation and career”.
International students of English-Taught programs are welcome.
- The 15 – 26th of March 2021 – online registration of applications
- The 26th of March 2021 – the deadline for submitting papers, which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 15th of April 2021 – the deadline for registration fee payment. The registration fee (1000 rubles) includes publication of the conference program and collection of report materials.
- The 19th of April 2021 – the conference program publication on the website http://iie.tpu.ru/sci_conf/ .
- The 27 – 29th of April 2021– holding a conference.
Requirements to the papers:
- Antiplagiarism report – the percentage of original text must be no less than 75%.
- Formatting according to the rules http://iie.tpu.ru/sci_conf/docs/rules.pdf
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings ISBN Number and will be indexed by the RSCI analytical database.
Detailed submission guidelines are provided at http://iie.tpu.ru/sci_conf/