Abdul Rahman, Petroleum Chemistry and Refining Master’s degree student from Indonesia won an award at the annual All-Russian Scientific Conference Young Petroleum 2019.
The conference was attended by undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates of School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Siberian Federal University, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Irkutsk National Research Technical University, as well as young specialists from Rosneft branches: Vostsibneftegaz, RN-Vankor, RN-KrasnoyarskNIPIneft, SLAVNEFT-KRASNOYARSKNEFTEGAZ, RN-Burenie and Achinsk Refinery.
The aim of the conference was to gather together students, engineers, scientists and researchers to share their knowledge, expertise and experience in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering and engage the interest concerning solving problems of the industry.
Scientific Conference was divided into 6 sections:
1) OIL AND GAS WELLS EXPLORATION AND DRILLING;
2) DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATION OF OIL AND GAS DEPOSITS;
3) TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE OF OIL, PETROLEUM PRODUCTS, GAS AND GAS CONDENSATE;
4) OIL AND GAS PROCESSING;
5) MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT OF OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY;
6) ECOLOGY, INDUSTRIAL AND FIRE SAFETY, RESOURCE SAVING AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.
Abdul Rahman presented his research in the 3d section and took the 3d place with the topic Development Of Phospholipid-Based Corrosion Inhibiting Composition.
Wish him luck ahead his futher research!